• Lead content creation process for articles which appear on the Foxtons blog. Including idea generation, researching and writing copy.
• Generating website content, proofing and editing copy ad hoc for Foxtons.co.uk. Written according to brand guidelines, ensuring a consistent narrative and proactively evolving the brand positioning strategy.
• Writing emails for specific multiple audiences against varied business goals – including weekly newsletters, acquisition and retention campaigns, across four main segments (Sellers, Buyers, Landlords, Tenants).
• Produce and update printed assets and marketing material for use by the branches and sales teams.
• Collaborate with internal teams, agencies and third party partnerships to deliver targeted campaign copy across all marketing channels.
• Manage branch content material that appears on digital screens.
• Maintaining the Local Life section of Discover – curating and adding content to site, reviewing current content.
• Planning, curation and sourcing of written and image-based content for Home Interiors section of Foxtons.co.uk.
• Play a key role in creation and implementation of the content calendar, ensuring there is a regular supply of content for the Discover section, newsletter, social media, and for organic search.
• Drive organic traffic and create reports for content which appears in the Discover section of the site. Reports focus on overall pageviews, Exit rate, Bounce rate, time spent on each article page, number of pageviews per session.
• Optimise content strategy according to report findings.
• Ensure all copy is written with SEO in mind and according to brand guidelines, as agreed by the Head of Brand and Content.
• Coordinate with PR manager and PR agency to create content for influencers with the aim of generating a link to Foxtons.
• Deliver written content that helps evolve and define Foxtons future brand positioning. For example, positioning Foxtons as a knowledgeable authority for estate agency through London related content and highlighting the company’s local presence.
• Liaise with designers and produce a variety of content for the website – video, infographics, picture based articles – to deliver a fresh and engaging proposition to users.
• Help to give the Foxtons brand a more consistent tone of voice, by producing and monitoring copy across all digital channels.
• Generate tailored and optimised content for SEO keyword benefits and maintain best practice to achieve ranking goals in Google.
• Close collaboration with social team to help create engaging content and idea generation for social platforms.
• Work with external agencies and engage with online influencers / produce shareable content for media outlets.
• Basic knowledge of scala would be very beneficial to update screen content.
Reporting to the Head of Brand and Content.
Based in our west London Headquarters
- Competitive salary
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proven ability to create written content for print and digital publications