Each year thousands of London’s landlords choose Foxtons to market and manage their properties. Our dedicated Property Managers provide a single point of contact for both landlords and tenants, offering advice on all financial, rental and legal matters alongside organising any necessary maintenance projects.
At Foxtons we have a strong culture of learning and development where promotions are exclusively offered to existing members of the team. We are looking for individuals who have demonstrated excellence in the field of Property Management. If you are looking to continue your career in the estate agency that will provide you with the greatest opportunity for professional growth and advancement, apply now.
•You will be directly responsible for the management of between 100 – 200 managed properties across London.
•You will be responsible for all day to day enquiries and will be the primary point of contact for both landlord and tenant.
•As part of your role you will also liaise with contractors and colleagues across our business.
Based in our west London Headquarters
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression
- Strong leadership and mentoring
- Corporate environment
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- 1 year experience as a Property Manager
- Superb customer service levels and excellent telephone manner
- Experience in managing client and tenants expectations
- Dedicated to building ongoing relationships with tenants, landlords and contractors