As an Accounts Assistant in our Property Management department you will be allocated a portfolio of properties and take responsibility for the day to day accounting transactions. Working closely with the Property Managers you will process all payments between Foxtons, landlords and tenants during the length of the tenancy such as rent payments, admin fees and commission charges. You will also be responsible for running statements for landlords, processing lease renewals and releasing deposits to tenants ensuring all charges and costs have been deducted.
You will be part of a lively and dynamic department which manages over 18,500 tenancies so you must enjoy working well under pressure in a highly service driven industry.
Based in our west London Headquarters
- Salary £19K
- An intensive, ongoing training programme
- Great career opportunities
- Incentives to reward hard work as a team and a department
- A strong mathematical aptitude
- Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets and an accounting database
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work within a team
- Six months work experience, ideally in an accounts role, but relevant experience within another sector will also be considered for a candidate with the right attitude
Offerd Salary£15,000 - £20,000