This job has been Expired
As a Relationship Director you’ll manage, develop and grow a portfolio of corporate customers each with a turnover of between £5m and £25m or having debt requirements in excess of £1m. Your success will be driven by delivering excellent customer service, deepening relationships and proactively attracting new customers to the Bank.
As a Relationship Director your main responsibilities will involve:
• Demonstrating that you are devoted to your customers’ success. Make your customers’ life easier and regularly looking at ways to further achieve this goal.
• Taking an active interest in your customers’ business, identifying their needs and providing solutions to enabling their business to grow.
• Using your considerable expertise on the demographic of your local market, understanding business, and understanding financial information to work with your customers in providing credit facilities.
• Actively sharing your skills and knowledge with your peers and more junior colleagues, to assist in their development.
• Demonstrating involvement and initiative in Barclays objectives of becoming a force for good. Demonstrate effective use of your time and resource in making a real and lasting difference within your community.
As a Relationship Director, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Solid experience of relationship portfolio management, lending money, and knowledge of the Credit Skills
• Solid experience of being in a service role & meeting customer needs with Business products and propositions
• Sound knowledge of policies and procedures across the Group relevant to Barclays Business market
• An excellent understanding of the impact of economic environment on customers’ needs and business
• A good knowledge of Risk policies & procedures relating to credit conformance & regulatory & operational risk
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That’s why at Barclays you’ll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants.
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we’ll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have it ready.
2. Online Assessment: We’ll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they’ll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
3. Application Review: We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
4. Interview: If your application is progressed, we’ll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we’ll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
5. Outcome: We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we’ll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage www.jobs.barclays.co.uk/advice or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.