Wealth Client Service Executive
As a Barclays Wealth Client Service Executive, you’ll be responsible for providing specialist transactional banking support and expert service to our private bank clients. Working closely with Private Bankers and Private Bank Executives to support clients, you’ll ensure the client receives the highest possible standard of service from all areas of Barclays Wealth and Investment Management (WIM), by following up on any outstanding activity that may sit outside their direct control.
You will have a flexible approach to working hours, being available to work to a rotational shift pattern between the hours of 7am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am and 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
This team is an integral part of the Private Bank, providing specialist transactional banking support and expert service to UK, Ireland and International Private Bank clients. You will work closely with Private Bankers and Private Bank Executives to help clients receive the highest possible standard of service from all areas of Barclays Wealth and Investment Management (WIM).
As a Wealth Client Service Executive, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Delivering transactional banking services to clients
• Promoting the banking proposition to new clients and service simple credit lines
• Taking ownership of all client queries and acting as the conduit for all the client short-term banking requirements
• Receiving and actioning multi-channel, multi-currency requests
• Managing customer complaints, adhering to complaints and escalation procedures
As a Wealth Client Service Executive, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Broad experience of delivering an excellent level of service to clients
• A high-level of motivation with an innate ability to influence
• Good academic background, including Standard Grade or above (or equivalent) in both Mathematics and English Language
• A pro-active approach to coaching sessions
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That’s why at Barclays you’ll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we’ll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You’ll also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have it ready.
2. Online Assessment: We’ll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they’ll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
3. Application Review: We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
4. Interview: If your application is progressed, we’ll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we’ll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
5. Outcome: We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we’ll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage www.jobs.barclays.co.uk/advice or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.